Learn God’s ways of handling money • Sign-up now!
Special Note: Severe weather forced us to cancel last week’s opening class so we’ll begin on Monday, September 24 instead.
Financial Peace University is a nine-lesson, money-management video class taught by Dave Ramsey, one of America’s most trusted teachers about personal finances. Dave and his teaching team will walk you through the basics of budgeting, dumping debt, planning for the future, and much more. And now you can experience this life-changing class with other people in a group led by Bill Daly and Sharyl Adams — the best way to jump-start your financial journey and to see the most significant life-change. The accountability and motivation you receive from discussing the lessons and meeting with people face-to-face is the key to changing the way you manage money!
- When: Monday evenings, September 24 thru November 19, from 7:00 – 9:00 PM (note new start and end dates because of severe weather on September 17)
- Where: Stony Point Church, 2330 Buford Road, Richmond, 23235 • Room 206
- Cost: $109 for Financial Peace University class materials and membership*
- Financial Aid: Partial scholarships available to qualified applicants
- Coordinators: Bill Daly and Sharyl Adams
- RSVP: Sign-up is required. Reserve your place now!
- Questions: Send an email to Alan Lee
* Class materials include a workbook, and Dave Ramsey’s Complete Guide to Money. The workbook follows along with each video lesson, highlighting valuable information and providing space for you to record key takeaways. In the best-selling book Dave Ramsey’s Complete Guide to Money, Dave provides you with all of the practical answers to the “How?” “What?” and “Why?” questions about money. FPU membership includes access to nine online video lessons, a subscription to “EveryDollar Plus,” FPU’s premium budgeting tool and access to The Legacy Journey course