For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. — Hebrews 4:12
WOMEN’S BIBLE STUDY GROUPS
Groups are forming now! CLICK HERE for details.
MEN’S COMMUNITY BIBLE STUDY
- Classes typically meet once a week for about one-and-half hours in total, over the course of roughly 30 weeks.
- Well-structured study materials provide questions that relate to what’s being studied. Each week you’ll read and answer these questions prior to attending the class.
- On class day you’ll meet with your discussion group, or core group, to discuss the lesson. Each core group has about 15 people in it, and is facilitated by a trained leader.
- This is followed by a 15 to 30 minute large group teaching given by a trained Teaching Director. These teachings, and the written professional commentary that you take home, offer additional insights into the week’s passage. You’ll be challenged to apply what you’ve learned to your daily life.
- Once-a-month fellowship meals for core groups are incorporated into your class time. These special times of sharing are designed to build relationships between group members.
Check back soon for more details about Men’s Community Bible Study.