THAT’S RIGHT, MIDDLE SCHOOL MODGNIK IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!
MODGNIK (“kingdom” spelled backward) is an exciting retreat for middle school students where you’ll enjoy tons of games, relax with your friends and be challenged to live for Christ.
Please take note of all of the details below as you pack and prepare for this great weekend away!
- TOPIC: Reconciliation in the Kingdom
- WHEN: The Weekend of Sept. 6 – 8
- WHERE: At Rockbridge Alum Springs Young Life Camp
- COST: $155 – includes transportation, meals, lodging, a Modgnik t-shirt, & all activities
- FINANCIAL HELP: Send an email to Zac Collins or call him at 804-356-6050
- DEADLINE: Register and pay by Aug. 18
WHAT TO BRING
- Clothing, toiletries, sleeping bag/bedding for a twin bed, modest bathing suit, Bible, notebook, pen
- Spending $$ for snack bar. $$ for two fast food “on-the-road” meals.
- SPC paper work
- Young Life release form
- Final payment
Weapons of mass destruction, fireworks, tobacco products, hand grenades, alcohol, illegal drugs, knives, guns, biological warfare or bad attitudes.
THERE AND BACK
Please be at SPC and packed by 4:15 PM on Friday, Sept. 6. We will return around 3:30 PM on Sunday, Sept. 8. You will need $$ for dinner on-the-road on Friday and lunch on Sunday. If there are any emergencies while we are away contact Zac @ 804.356.6050.