RICHMOND JUSTICE INITIATIVE MISSIONS INFO-LUNCH
Sunday, February 2 from 12:30 to 2:00 PM • Jessica Willis, CEO of Richmond Justice Initiative, will be at SPC to teach us about human trafficking in and around RVA, what RJI is doing to combat it, and how we can join the fight. RSVP HERE.
CAT CLUB PINEWOOD DERBY RACE DAY
Sunday, February 9 at 12:15 PM in the Fellowship Hall • Parents and siblings of Cat Clubbers are invited for lunch & the race. Pizza will be served for $1/slice. RSVP HERE.
I TAKE YOU • MARRIAGE CONFERENCE AT SPC
Saturday & Sunday, February 15 & 16 • Four sessions designed for everyone who is or someday hopes to be married. Details and sign ups HERE. The deadline to register for lunch and childcare is February 2.
BUT GOD! • HIGH SCHOOL AND YOUNG ADULT WINTER RETREAT
Friday – Sunday, February 21 – 23 at Sandbridge • A relaxing weekend away to grow in our relationships with one another and with God. Cost: $135. Details and sign up HERE.
WHERE DO I BELONG? • A RETREAT FOR THE WOMEN OF SPC
Friday – Sunday, March 13 – 15 in Williamsburg • Help for getting and staying connected to God, spouses, and friends. Martha Furman will be our speaker. Details & sign ups HERE.
HIGH SCHOOL MODGNIK RETREAT
April 17 – 19 at Rockbridge, VA • Statewide PCA Youth Retreat. Worship, teaching, and recreation. Registration deadline is March 29. Click HERE for details and sign ups. Contact Zac Collins at 272-8111.
OPPORTUNITIES TO CONNECT
BEHIND CLOSED DOORS • A SUPPORT GROUP FOR WOMEN
Behind Closed Doors, a support group for women who have been or are presently in a domestic abuse relationship meets twice a month. Contact Cindy Burgess at 543-6310 or email@example.com.
- Sunday, February 9 • Cat Club Pinewood Derby Races
- Saturday & Sunday, February 15 & 16 • I Take You Marriage Conference
- Friday – Sunday, February 21 – 23 • High School & Young Adult Retreat
- Saturday, February 22 • Middle School Movie Night
- Friday – Sunday, March 13 – 15 • Women’s Retreat in Williamsburg
- Friday & Saturday, March 27 & 28 • MS & HS Youth Fellowship Up All Night
- Friday – Sunday, April 17 – 19 • High School Modgnik Retreat
- June 27 – July 11 • Uganda Mission Project
- June 28 – July 3 • JAARS Mission Project
- Monday – Friday, July 27 – 31 • Vacation Bible School
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
HEAVY WEATHER, HAZARDOUS ROADS, & POWER OUTAGES
To learn if our plans have changed:
Visit the home page of stonypointchurch.org
If all else fails, call Michael Bryant at 539-6453