- Are there things in your past or present about which you’re regretful, but not repentant? Will you repent?
- Is there an area of your life where you are crying out for salvation, but actually God is prompting you to listen to a sermon of some sort first?
- How does the knowledge that God is acting in grace even before we turn back to him motivate you to repent and listen to him?
- What troubles are you facing? Will you see them as problems which need removing, or possible ways for God to change you and grow you?
- What are the false gods which are demanding that you worship them alongside the one true God?
- Are there parts of your life where you need to ask God to point you to his Son so that you can trust more fully in his promises?
- Take time to thank God for His work in you and through you despite the ways you may struggle with faith. Jude 1:24-25: Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.
Questions taken from Keller, Timothy. Judges For You. (p. 72). The Good Book Company.